Electronic giving or Online giving options:
There are two main ways to give electronically
Pull Method: This is also called "Simply Giving". Members provide bank routing information to the church and the church withdraws the funds for them. This is similar to direct deposit but in reverse.
Steps to setup Simply Giving
1. Download a simple form (Click here for the form)
2. Fill out the form
3. Return the form to the church along with a canceled check
There are two additional ways to contribute.
1. Bill pay service through your bank
2. Using Paypal or similar service for a bank wire transfer
(instructions for doing this coming soon)
Setting up Electronic Bill Pay is easy and done through your bank.
The Bill Pay service will write a check for you and mail it to the church
Here are the instructions for Wells Fargo (see pictures below)
1. Login to the Wells Fargo website.
2. Click on Bill Pay tab at the top
3. Click "Pay New Payee" on the right hand side
4. Fill out payment address for new payee (see below)
5. Click Save and Pay Later
6. Optional: Setup automatic payments on a schedule of your choice
To Donate with
paypal click the